Borrow from WSU | Global Campus
Library materials will be mailed to you within two to three working days once we have them in hand. (Keep in mind, if we obtain the books from other libraries first, this process will take longer.)
- Material is not mailed outside of the United States.
- Materials which circulate (non-reference books, CDs, media, etc.) can be checked out to you. All items are mailed to ensure fast delivery.
- Your materials will be shipped by US Mail, using Priority Mail flat rate boxes or envelopes.
Returning Borrowed Books
Enclosed with your items will be a postage-paid return address label. Once you are done with the materials, repackage them in the original box or in a separate mailing envelope provided to you, affix the label, and drop the box off at the post office.
- If the box is damaged, the post office will provide Priority Mail boxes and supplies free of charge.
- If you lose the postage-paid address label, contact the Access Services manager and we will send you another.
- Be aware that once materials (books, etc.) you have requested are checked out and mailed to you, you are responsible for these materials. Any fines or fees for anything that happens to the material (damage, misdelivered, or lost items) are your responsibility. There are very rarely any problems with the delivery of items, especially if you maintain your current and correct address within the WSU Libraries system.
- Return books to:
Holland/Terrell Libraries, Access Services
PO Box 645610
Pullman, WA 99164-5610
Renew Checked Out Items
WSU Global Campus students may renew library materials checked out from WSU Libraries by accessing their circulation record (Summit books cannot be renewed, request renewals of Interlibrary Loan material through ILLiad). To Access self-renewal:
- Go to Search It.
- Log in using your WSU Network ID and password (use the same Network ID credentials you use for My WSU).
- Click on My Account (upper right).
- Click on the Loans link (left side) (you will likely be in the “loans” area by default).
- Click on “Renew All” to renew all of your items, or select the items you want to renew and click “Renew Selected”.
You will be blocked from renewal if:
- The MAXIMUM number of renewals setting for an item has been reached;
- If a an item is in lost status in your account; and/or
- NO self-renewals for MMR videos & selected reserve materials.
WSU Libraries’ Fine Policies
WSU Global Campus students are subject to the same restrictions and procedures as Pullman campus students.