Find Your Librarian
Search for your librarian by subject or click on a librarian on this page to see what guides they’ve made to help you with your instruction or research.
Undergraduate Services Librarians
These librarians provide library instruction that aims to help student researchers gain critical scholarly research techniques and skills in order to succeed at the foundational level.
- Erica England, First-Year Experience Librarian
- Erin Hvizdak, Reference and Instruction Librarian
- Corey Johnson, Instruction and Assessment Librarian
- Jen Saulnier, Undergraduate Services Librarian
- English 100 / 101 / 105
- History 105 / 305
- University 104 / 497
Departmental Liaison Librarians
These librarians work with students in a variety of disciplines to facilitate the learning and application of discipline-specific information literacy content.
- Suzanne Fricke, Librarian for Animal Health and Neuroscience
- Betty Galbraith, Librarian for Biological Sciences, Environmental Sciences, and Agricultural Sciences
- Mary Gilles, Business and Economics Librarian
- Chelsea Leachman, Librarian for Engineering and STEM
- Bob Matuozzi, Librarian for Fine Arts, American & English Literature, Music, Philosophy, and Religion
- Erica Carlson Nicol, Librarian for Anthropology, Communication, and Women’s, Gender & Sexuality Studies
- Lorena O’English, Librarian for Government Documents and Social Sciences
- Gabriella Reznowski, Librarian for Film Studies, History, and Languages, Cultures & Race
- Christy Zlatos, Librarian for Architecture & Interior Design, Education, Human Development, and Psychology
- Collaborating with instructors to integrate required information literacy instruction into their courses and learning outcomes.
- Collaborating with teaching faculty to develop research assignments.
- Assessing student learning of information literacy-based outcomes.