Plan your visit
Using MASC items in personWhen you arrive, you will need to follow these steps.
- Sign in at the front desk with a valid photo ID.
- Drop off your backpack, purse, or bag (including computer or camera bags) at a locker we provide for you.
- Look over the MASC materials in the reading room only, as they cannot leave. Take extreme care in handling materials to maintain the order and arrangement of collections.
- Take notes by
- writing with a pencil in your notebook. Pens are not allowed in the room.
- typing on your laptop or tablet. We have a wireless network for guests and outlets for charging.
- taking a photo with a camera. Photos are for private study and research only. If you take photos, we will give you a reproduction request form to complete before you leave.
- When you’re finished, leave materials on the table or cart.
- In order to ensure materials stay within MASC, we will check you haven’t taken any item when you leave.
ParkingTerrell Library Garage is the closest parking lot to MASC. You can pay for parking at the permit vending machine in the elevator lobby. The Terrell Library Garage is located off Colorado Street also known as Cougar Way. You will need to know your vehicle license plate to pay for parking. You can buy a daily or visitor parking permit online through the WSU’s Parking Service Center. You can also buy a permit at the Brelsford WSU Visitor Center located at 150 NE Spring Street, near downtown Pullman, or at the Transportation Services building on weekdays. People with disabilities who have special parking needs can learn more about disability parking on campus. Free street parking may be available on NE B, C, or D streets to the northeast of Terrell Library.
For Out-of-Town Researchers: Please see WSU’s Visit page for resources to assist with planning your time at our Pullman campus.