How Do I… Use the Public Computers?
All three libraries on the WSU Pullman campus have computers available for use by the general public as well as WSU faculty, staff, and students, any time the Libraries are open. You may access the library’s online resources such as databases, ebooks, and online journals as well as use Search It to find physical resources. Printers are available for use with Cougar Cash only.
Where to find computers
- Holland and Terrell Libraries: first floor in the Terrell Reference area (more computers available throughout library, look for the computer symbol on our floor map).
- Owen Science and Engineering Library: first floor, with 1-2 additional computers on each upper floor.
- Animal Health Library: inside library in room 170 of Wegner Hall.
- Most computers have Microsoft Office and screen readers (NVDA and Kurzweil 3000)
- The Dimensions Lab on the first floor of Holland Library features more specialized software and scanning equipment (visit the Dimensions Lab page to learn more).
- Creativity Stations in the Holland and Terrell Libraries and Owen Science and Engineering Library feature scanners, Adobe Acrobat, and ArcGIS.
- Huddle Stations in each library have a large screen for doing group work (reserve a huddle station).
Additional equipment for checkout
At Holland and Terrell Libraries and the Owen Science and Engineering Library, you may check out:
- Laptops which may be checked out for 4 hours at a time (current WSU faculty, staff, and students only)