How Do I… Use HathiTrust’s Emergency Temporary Access Services?
Walk through the process of checking out HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access (ETA) items.
- From the Search It record, click on the red “HathiTrust ETAS” button. This will take you into HathiTrust.
- You will be asked to login to your WSU account if you are not logged in already.
- Once you are signed in, you will click on the link for “Temporary Access.”
- This will take you to a page to check out the material through the Emergency Temporary Access Services. Click the button that says “Check Out.”
- After checking the item out, you should be directed to the resource. If you run into any issues, please do not hesitate to Ask a Librarian.