Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
- From the Search It record, click on the red “HathiTrust ETAS” button. This will take you into HathiTrust.
- Once you are in HathiTrust, click on the yellow “Log In” button.
- A pop-up menu will appear for you to sign in through your partner institution. Make sure Washington State University is selected and click continue. You will be prompted to sign in with your WSU NetID and password.
- Once you are signed in, you will click on the link for “Temporary Access.”
- This will take you to a page to check out the material through the Emergency Temporary Access Services. Click the button that says “Check Out.”
- After checking the item out, you should be directed to the resource. If you run into any issues, please do not hesitate to Ask a Librarian.