WSU Libraries Pullman Covid-19 Updates
Last updated November 2, 2020 at 9:00 a.m.
Changes to Operations
Libraries Hours (Physical Buildings): WSU Pullman Libraries buildings are closed to the public (staff, faculty, students, and community members) through Spring Semester 2021. Future changes to operations will be announced here.
- Holland and Terrell Reference Hours via Chat and Email, are 8am-8pm, Monday through Friday. Other academic librarians are available 24/7 on our chat!
- Manuscripts, Archives, and Special Collections (MASC) Remote reference service is available at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-335-6691.
- Research Consultations: We can help with research by appointment, via Zoom.
- Summit borrowing and lending. We now have the ability to extend due dates on all currently checked out Summit loans. Please email email@example.com if you need due date extensions or if you have concerns.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad): Get physical material through Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad). Due to library closures, time to delivery may be longer. Read more about delivery options.
Pullman physical resources (books, government documents, AV, etc): All checked out items will automatically renew if not returned. Fines will not accrue. The only exception is reserve material. Read more about delivery services during the closure.
- Study spaces at the Pullman Campus Libraries, are unavailable through Spring semester 2021, due to the Libraries’ physical closure. Study space may be available at the Smith Center for Undergraduate Education (CUE) and the Spark.
Gifts: The Libraries is asking donors to refrain from delivering gifts during this time, until further notice.
Remote services during Covid-19
Learn how to access services and materials from wherever you are and how to keep or return physical materials on our Remote services during Covid-19 page.
University-wide Covid-19 Updates
For up-to-date information on WSU policies and procedures regarding coronavirus, visit WSU Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates.